Posted on 25 November 2009.
Lee is synonymous with denim to both old and young. James Dean was the icon for the older generation looking all mysterious clad in Lee denim giving attitude. Nowadays it’s the likes of The Arctic Monkeys and Kings of Leon that don this label continuing to attract a new audience.
Denim is also a big trend as we saw from the D&G Summer 2010 fashion show. Good news is that BT2 have just welcomed Lee to their stores so if you want in on this trend check them out. They have a huge variety of jeans within the usual bootcut, relaxed, slim and straight leg so it should easy enough to find something for all shapes and sizes.
The first look above is the Lee REVA regular fit straight leg next to Lee AMY slim fit tapered leg. Pictured below is the classic Lee LYNN slim fit straight leg. If denim isn’t your thing you’ll pick up well cut shirts, casual jackets and well fitted t-shirts also.
Posted in Fashion
Posted on 17 October 2009.
If you are trying to re-creat Jessica’s facial look you may need more than a DIY tip, her lips look a lot fuller these days! A good dose of spray tan should help achieve this.. ahem… tanned look and don’t forget those false lashes.
It’s Saturday so if you are heading out tonight and have to do a DIY job on your hair this step by step guide to a sexy hair do might help you on your way..
1. Part your hair down the center.
2. Scrunch your hair as you blow dry it, if you have curly hair don’t scrunch instead dry straight with a paddle brush.
3. When your hair is nearly dry, separate it and create two pigtails.
4. Take one side and twist hair in one direction. Twist into a bun at ear level and secure with pony tail holders and bobby pins.
5. Repeat on the other side, so you have two buns at ear level.
6. Now blow dry your hair and both buns for 5-10 mins or until your hair is fully dried.
7. Leave the buns in for 10-20 viagra canada mins to set. Just before you are going out take your hair out of buns and run your fingers through your hair to separate, don’t use a brush.
8. Give your hair a spritz with hairpray but don’t overdo it as it would weigh down your hair and hey presto!
Posted in Beauty